I've been contacted by Dave Sahlin with HorizonSolutionsOnline. He was and is looking for former Titanium Solutions HRCs to join this site for $90 to get direct-to-agent short sales from Fannie & Freddie and possible REOs later on.  Anyone familiar with him or the company? Presumably it's been functioning in the northeast since January.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I signed up with them in May of this year, 2014. I have yet to see any leads and very little communication at all to be honest. All I get is more marketing emails asking former HRC's to sign up w/ the new company. 

I decided to listen to a recent webinar. It was the same thing as when I signed up 7 months ago. Here are their vague promises. I never should have signed up with them. Everything hinges on their 'new website' that still has yet to launch. The current website looks like it's from the 90's.

-We are partnering w/ non-profit groups.
    -We've spoken with a lot of attorney's across the country.
    -Will be coming up with a new website that will bring in leads.
    -We are doing home owner workshops throughout the country.
    -Nevermind, we are no longer doing workshops, but we can give you paperwork to do your own! Powerpoint presentation, marketing. list of distressed home owners.
    -Developing national marketing campaign. "Very big marketing campaign coming right after the website is up and running"
    -A program in development with 'several servicers'. "They will come to Horizon's site and search via zip code"
    -Talking with HUD, very early stages. Expect to see it in a couple of months.
    -Offer short sale processing for agents.

• They contacted me too but I am not willing to pay them.  I would like to talk to someone who paid for this service.  The fee is non-refundable. 

• Are there any companies out there doing honest business

• I was an HRC for Titanium and I was "invited" to join as well.  Titanium was a big waste of everyone's time. Simply put "a federal initiative to save face."  I think out of a couple hundred assignments I did, one or maybe two were successful. And who knows where they are today?  The big boys have no intention of doing short sales any longer. It is a mechanism to gauge delinquencies. The  amount of  money they are talking about is a joke and paying an up front fee is a bigger joke these days. I guess someone has to carry out the initiative for the feds, let someone else deal with them and pay them.  Until they pay me, I'm out!

• Titanium was doing their thing long before the feds got involved.  I think the company was sincerely trying to get borrowers to modify their loans but I also sincerely advised several borrowers that the mostly Countrywide offers were garbage and not to accept them.      

• I was contacted by them as well as a former Titanium HRC, but, I have not paid or signed up with them. I am tired of giving my money away to grow someone else's pocket.

• I would not recommend biting off on this. First he is just a hrc just like all of us were for titanium, he somehow was able to gain access to the data base of all previous hrcs, the video done by milessa his assistant has little or no substance to it, if you look at the agent's site you will see some things that isn't even up to date and well mediocre to say the least, and if I were representing fannie mae and Freddie mac I would be looking for techie and over the top customer service, I know people that have signed up for this with zero results over a 3 month period of time. Even though its only 90 dollars, it proves the point once again, we agents just throw money at something in hopes of the pasta will stick to the wall. Do your research, I did. I'm just saying.

• Some of the fees is like $8-$12 a pop. Do 10 to break it even. Gas and time is free.... Nice try,

• I worked for Titanium and i was contacted by Dave Sahlin too.  I am not comfortable paying any fee.  Is this a new Scam?

This reply was deleted.