BPO Fulfillment

In the past I've completed many BPO's for a company called "Main Street" back in 2002 up until maybe 2012. I never had a problem with payment or  fee's to complete BPO's. The average fee for an exterior or interior BPO was $55-65. Last year I received notice that the name "Main Street" was being changed to "BPO Fulfillment". This appears not to be the same company. You talk about slow pay, I haven't been paid for assignments completed in January and when I contact them regarding pymt, I'm told to send a email and they will get back to me because they don't have an accounting department on site. I've stopped completing assignments for "BPO Fulfillment", but, I see numerous assignments coming to my email everyday. Many of these assignments pay $30. Why are agents accepting BPO's and completing them for $30. I'm insulted when I get a email requesting to complete a assignment for $30. I always decline them and/or request a higher fee. When I complained to "BPO Fulfillnment", it was made clear to me that agents accept them and complete them for $30; there is no need to pay more. Do agents realize that they can earn more working at a McDonalds and get paid every other week. Has anyone been paid by "BPO Fulfillment"? Some of their exterior assignments pay $60-65. These are the only assignments I accepted. But, too date, I haven't been paid for any assignments completed this year. I will not complete another assignment until I get paid. BPO's have gotten more complicated and require more research and time to professionally complete these days. I'm going to open a BPO company -accept a BPO exterior for $65 and send out an email blast and see how many agents I get to complete it for $30. It seems, I can make $35 off each one. What an idea????? Herman      

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi LaTronda

Would you mind sharing the email address to whoever your wrote to get paid or the language you to put a mechanics lien on all their properties

Seems to work quite well and they owe me $350  or more

thank you in advance

Edgar

• Thank you Sam, recently I have noticed $15.00 and $25.00 for Drive By 30 to 40 miles away. I think this is disgusting and very insulting. I plan to remove my name from their system soon. First I want to see if I can talk to one of their managers before I move on. We work too hard to be insulted by these BPO Companies.

• I emailed to head. Threatened with putting a mechanics lien on all the properties I had done. I had a check cut that same Friday!

• Got a cheque on 9/15 for work done 8/1 thru 8/30......Manageable waiting.

Few people fall for their initial offer. Almost all wait until it bumps higher.  I have seen $120 for drive by. They charge customer around 150 and more for interior so what they pay brokers are enough to pay for peanuts.

• I emailed to head. Threatened with putting a mechanics lien on all the properties I had done. I had a check cut that same Friday!

• It is October 2016, BPO Fulfillment Company need to improve on their payment and the offer of $25.00 to do BPO - 30 miles away. I think it is an insult for agents to accept BPO at $25.00: Your time, Your driving and the equipment you use in taking the pictures. Then you sit down to pull information from the MLS. I have just got into them, but am disgusted with the offers on BPOs. Now that I read that they do not pay, am cutting them out.

• I have been able to call and negotiate higher fees. But quite frankly, I think even asking some one to do a BPO @ $25 is an insult. 

• Considering the cost of an appraisal, they should be paying us a much more respectable fee, but they exploit us for cheap labor which often turns out below minimum wage when you break it down. Ridiculous.

• The worst part about this is that they make us "guestimate" things that there is no way of knowing-and I am pretty sure they are passing it off as FACT in some portfolio some where-very much like when the loan officers were doing no income check loans and passing them off as viable payers. 

• speaking of that, it has slowed way down with BPOs this month, in fact the last week. Very strange. Even my property inspection and field visits are way down.

This reply was deleted.