Asset manager RESNET usage

I constantly 'find' tasks that I had no email notice on.  Sometimes the tasks still show up 1 and 2 days AFTER I completed them.  Sometimes I get the same notice two times on the same day, sometimes within the same hour.

Then there's the listing agreement that is due on the 12th but the MLS is due on the 9th.  I can hardly enter the MLS data without completing the listing agreement.  Every single one of my clients does this backward.

Resnet says to consult with your asset manager.  If they are all doing this, wouldn't it be best if Resnet instructs them?  

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have the same problem with res.net.  Just today I was instructed by a asset mgr to complete the Occupancy task.  I did this a few days ago and it wasn't accepted by res.net so I called tech support and they had to submit it for me as all the earlier versions of this task had not been received.  I had been resubmitting this same task every day for these last few days.  There so many different versions in the res.net system that I didn't know what the asset mgr got, I was just glad to be done with it.

• I agree, CeCe, ResNet needs to have a more user friendly and timely site for the fees they charge us.

I decided to once again give them a try this year and for my $595 (I got a slight discount off the $700 for having an account in the past) they said in order to "increase my exposure to the lenders using ResNet" I needed to contact the lenders myself and they proceeded to verbally give me a list of the "lenders they service in my area" and instructed me to contact each of lenders individually and let them know I was again available on ResNet.....but they could not provide me with any web addresses, email addresses or phone numbers.  When questioned, I was told I should 'search the web for that information.'

So my question is, what is the fee for?  Plus you can buy 'ads' to 'increase' your exposure to asset managers by purchasing a banner ad.  What they hey!

• Please email me at solbraun@gmail.com I need to ask you a question that I don't want to post publicly, it's about Res.net

• Amen to both of you.

ResNet This year  is now charging 700.00 up from 249.00 so you would think someone could hire an IT guy over there and make the site worth the fee. It is truly one of the worst platforms I have ever worked on. YES they most certainly SHOULD improve ASAP.

And down with "busy work " P L E A S E

• I just got a listing assignment yesterday and the updated BPO is due 2 days before the original BPO. Go figure. I did ask if it was a mistake and they removed the updated one. A pet peeve, and I know this is not an asset manager issue because it's the same with all clients, but on the reimbursement tasks, you have to scan and save the invoice, scan and save the check copy, so you can upload the invoice, the check copy and the W-9 in three separate steps. Couldn't all three pieces of paper be scanned and uploaded as one document? Lord, I feel Iike a first grader who has been given "busy work". Time is money, folks! Take a lesson from Equator or Invoice Management. Glad I got that off my chest : )

• I know this is a minor problem,  but does this happen to anyone else?  

Anything you think that Resnet should simply improve?   

This reply was deleted.