Replies

• I recently was assigned and closed a listing from American Destiny from the Exceleras platform. It went smoothly. It was a rough property but reimbursements were handled quickly. I can recommend them. Interestingly, they did solicit me to join eXp for their preferred partnership group. I prefer the Real Broker Llc model so I was surprised by that.
  • I received one auction property from them. All I had to put in MLS but then my broker didn't like it because the compensation was low....so guess what I took my broker license and have my own brokerage now. They are super nice people.
    I noticed they have in-house brokerage who list properties on resnet now.
  • American Destiny seems to have disappeared on me. I am dealing directly with Castlerock on my last listing. Nothing lost but still curious.
    • Thanks for the heads up Cecilia. I looked up Castlerock and submitted a vendor request. I find that dealing direct with the original client instead of through a 3rd party many times is helpful. Good to hear the AM's are helpful. I like Res Net since no on there yells! They are great people.
      • Hey Frank, did you get setup with Castlerock? Do you have a link to submit a vendor request or an email?
  • I have had several listings referred to me from American Destiny mostly with Single Source. Great to work with.
  • Yes, just like Cecilia said the Destiny people are very nice but one of their clients is Castlerock and the properties do not bring big revenue but the asset managers from Castlerock are nice people and very helpful with issues in my experience. I take the assignments because they are in my area and I work with investors that buy these house, fix them up and ask me to put them on the market which is worth it in the end.
  • They have assigned me 2 Castlerock REO properties. First one was a low value under $30k  half occupied 2 unit. It was supposed to be a no-entry listing. My MLS doesn't allow those without a seller signed disclosure with access after an offer. It took me 2 months to get them to allow me to rekey the empty unit. And the compensation is very low $500. The 2nd one is supposed to be an auction property.  Worth maybe $20k due to exterior condition. Instructions are to remove existing locks and install a padlock and their signs. Minimal compensation for completing tasks - $150.  I do a reconnaissance of the property.  It has 2 doors each with a lock plus deadbolt. I ask if I get reimbursement to do the locks. The Destiny people are very nice but they said to do the best I can. I ask why Castlerock is so cheap. Don't know. Still no signs after 2 weeks. Turned out they were sent to the wrong agent. Now I have to go get them.   I'm hoping Destiny has some better clients!

• Thanks for the extensive note on this one Cece

• You are welcome, Frank!  Feel free to correspond. Cece@cecefox.com 

This reply was deleted.