2020 REO Companies

What are the most recent REO companies, that are legit, that everyone has signed up for? 

As the industry has changed so much over the dozen years I think we should use this discussion page to note good REO companies in the new decade...

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How is the best way to find contacts and phone number for asset managers ??
    • Never call, they hate that. Best results have come from registering on sites, RES.NET, Equator, Pyramid Platform, Wells Fargo. Sell HUD homes and do great bpos! If you want to meet AMs go to their conventions and socialize. This business is more about the relationships you build and reputation.
  • I've added a list of "REO Companies in 2020" to our navigation bar. Right now, I've got 7 companies in there for your to review. You can give them a star rating and leave comments. You can also find their contact information for sign up, etc... Thanks and if you have a company you would like to contribute, good....or bad, just shoot me a email. Here's the direct link: https://www.reopronetwork.com/reo-companies-in-2020
  • Hey everyone, I can work on putting together a page on our site of "trusted" REO companies. Those would be companies our members have done business with. I might even try to find someway we can give them a star rating. Keep responding to this thread and I will try to get something....even if it's nothing more than just a list....up by Monday at the latest.
  • We should make a Google docs spreadsheet
    • Hey Seb, I'm actually good with making a page for these companies on the site. I will work on that today in fact. It will be available for members only to see.
  • Awesome post, thank you!
  • FAS, Keylink, Bayview 

• I have done work for Selene in the past. They are GREAT. 

• Here in Chattanooga I list for SPS, Selene Finance and Shellpoint mortgage. Green River Cap has been very quite.  What about you?

This reply was deleted.